Monday, June 09, 2008

Alphabet Tag

I guess I'm a nerd, but I always want to do these tag things because they look like fun. So thanks Keri for "tagging" me. Here we go:

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached to a wonderful husband and sweet little girl
B. BEST FRIEND? Patrick:)
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake, but not too much frosting
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Sunday. It's usually hectic, but I always feel good on Sundays.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Chapstick, lotion, water. I dehydrate quickly.
F. FAVORITE COLORS? White
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Bears. Anyone who knows my inner workings will know why
H. HOMETOWN? Carson City, Nevada
I. INDULGENCE? Soft pretzels and ice cream... not together
J. JANUARY OR JULY? January! It's my birthday month:)
K. KIDS? The one and only Kaiya Belle
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Family, the gospel, sweets, and a little chaos
M. MARRIAGE DATE? August 14, 2004
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 older brother and one older sister
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples, Fuji apples to be exact
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? This goes back to question G. I had to pick bears becuase the other is a phobia... the real kind of phobia where complete terror overtakes me. If you care about me at all, never mention or come near me with one of those.
Q. QUOTE? I often see quotes I like, but can never remember them five minutes later
R. REASON TO SMILE? My daughter can make me smile 100 times a day, probably more. She's just so cute!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Neither, not a super hero fan.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE Okay guys, here we go... Stephanie, Elena, Ashley, Noelle, and Amy
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: When I was in my first trimester with Kaiya, I wore a surgical mask to wash dishes. Kitchen smells made me so sick!
V. VEGETABLES? Love them!
W. WORST HABIT? Wasting time on the internet...
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound... you get to see your little one before she's born:)
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? chicken pot pie
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius, but I'm not into that kind of thing and don't know anything about it.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

This was cute! I like tags too but whenever I tag someone they give me dirty looks the next time I see them.

Patrick and Crystal said...

I'm glad you liked it, because I tagged you!