Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A visit




My sister Sarah and her son Miles came to visit us about 2 weeks ago, and I realized I hadn't blogged it yet. We had a great time visiting, and the kids had a great time playing, fighting, and learning each other's mischievous habits. Unfortunately I don't have anymore pictures because my camera BROKE during the visit. It took us a while to find the old camera so we were photoless for a while. While they were here we got the kids' portraits taken together (same time we got Kaiya's done). It was funny watching the photographer try to keep them posed and trying to get any possible good shots of them. I don't have any of the finished product, but the middle picture is a shot we took of them at the shoot. It was so fun having them here and we miss them already! (Seriously, Kaiya still goes around saying "Ra-rah" (Sarah) all the time).

3 comments:

Josh and Stephanie Barney said...

Kaiya is so cute! I am just amazed at how quickly kids grow up. That is why this blogging thing is perfect (even though I'm still very new to it and trying to get the hang of it). It captures the moments (and sizes of the kids). I can tell you both are great parents!

Chelsea said...

All the summer fun looks great! We need to purchase a tent. I've got my eye on one at Costco. Hurray for cousins coming for a visit.

Noelle said...

That's always so fun when you have family visit. Then its really depressing when they leave. I love the other posts too. Kaiya is so cute in her little swim suite and you in that dress. I love it! I hope your camping experiences are warmer when you actually go then it was in your front yard.