Friday, June 20, 2008

Yuck!

I was peed on today... twice. The first happened when I was taking Kaiya's diaper off to sit her on the potty after her nap. She was standing right next to me and holding on, and before I got her on the potty I noticed my leg felt very warm. I then set her on the potty, trying not to freak out so I wouldn't freak her out. A few minutes later with a clap of the hands she said she was done so I lifted her off. She decided to give me a hug, and lo and behold I felt the warm sensation again! It's a good thing we love our kids, becuase sometimes they are really disgusting.

1 comment:

Keri said...

thats funny be glad you dont have boys its more than trickles its a hose. LOL wow congrats on the bigging stages of potty training i hear girls are intersted earlier than boys. lots of hard times with many peed on legs but well worth the energy. good luck to both of you.