Thursday, May 29, 2008

My FHE Board


I made this to keep track of what we are doing each week for Family Home Evening, and I kind of like it. I know I shouldn't be proud of it because it's not that great, but it's kind of cute and fun. I wanted to make one of those fancy ones with a board and pegs and cute little hearts with everyone's name on it, but I ran into a problem when I remembered I am definitely not a woodworker. I couldn't have made it look cute. So I used what I had (scrapbooking stuff, of course) and I think it turned out okay.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Very cute! This is a great alternative for those of us who would take an arm off trying to work with wood. I LOVE the last post too. I could not stop laughing!

Chelsea said...

Way cute! Definitely cuter than anything I could put together. I like that Kaiya is in charge of the activity.

Leah Remillet said...

I think it turned out great! Love it. Great job!