Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Some Cute Pictures... Of Kaiya of Course


So our Internet hasn't been working. I've been waiting for it to start working again so I can blog, but sadly it seems to have a long vacation in mind instead. Perhaps it thought it would take the holidays off. Maybe it's in Florida. Anyway, the point is these pictures are a few weeks old because I have been waiting to blog. Now I've finally gotten around to putting the pictures on my flash drive so I can blog them on another computer. A computer whose Internet is not in Florida.
Well, now that that is explained, I took these pictures of Kai right before her nap a few weeks ago. The first one of the cat is how comfortable Kitty was in our nursing chair. I tried to get her out while holding Kai in one arm, but I couldn't. So then I put Kaiya down next to her, thinking that if she pulled Kitty's ears and tail, she might get off. No such luck. But it was cute, so I took pictures. Finally, I tried pulling the cat off with two hands while Kai helped out by grabbing the fur. You would think this method would surely scare any cat off, but not this one. I eventually had to call Patrick in to get the cat out of our way so I could put Kai down for her nap. It wasn't that I couldn't physically get the cat off, but when you try to move her she bites, so I couldn't take it. Luckily, she only bites me and not Kai. Well, luckily for Kai anyway.

No comments: