Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today's nap

So today I put Kaiya down for her first nap and could hear that after about 15 minutes she still hadn't gone to sleep. So I went in to check on her to make sure she was okay and this is what I found:

She has been sitting up in her crib lately (that's why I went to check on her), but this time she was grabbing and licking the bars and had also grabbed some things from her diaper changing station, which is right by her crib, and pulled them through the bars and was playing with them in her crib. So I guess I have some rearranging to do. Needless to say, it was pretty funny. Kai didn't think so though when after taking this photo I laid her back down and left her to go to sleep.

1 comment:

Pacers said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I love that she is licking the bars!!! Heeheehee. She is so dang cute.