Thursday, January 17, 2008

Patrick's Birthday

Although it was well over three weeks ago, I thought I would share some pictures from Patrick's birthday dinner. We went to a Japanese restaurant in Boise that was surprisingly really good. Patrick got his favorite, sukiyaki, and the waitress wasn't even shocked that he asked for a raw egg to dip it in. At that point, we knew it was authentic. The best part was that Kaiya got to eat her Cheerios from chopsticks. I didn't want them on the table because then she would be able to reach the food, and I thought it might make it a little cleaner. I was wrong about second one though.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Pat. I do have to say thats pretty gross dipping your food in raw egg. LOL

Pacers said...

Wow, we'll have to go out for Japanese some time so I can see Patrick in action. I really want to see someone dipping food in raw egg....

Blissful said...

Heya buddy! Happy Belated Birthday! Somehow, I knew it was around the winter season. :) I bet Nick remembered though! ha, ha! So great to see the little one growing up so fast! She's adorable as always and such a kick to watch in action. :) Love to you all in the New Year!