Tuesday, December 18, 2007

O Christmas Tree!




Last Sunday we decorated our Christmas tree ( I know, this post is a bit late). We did a red and white theme and I think it turned out really nicely. It's hard to see the white ornaments in these photos though, so just know that it looks really pretty in real life. Kaiya and Gidget (the dog) wanted to help too, so with all of us, all of the ornaments, the tree, and the pets, it was a bit crowded, but we got it done. It didn't really feel like Christmas to me until we put the ornaments on the tree, but now I've gotten fully into the spirit of it. I'm so excited for this season and already a little sad that there's only a week left until Christmas. I guess I'm excited too. I'm really excited for Kaiya's first Christmas and can't wait to see her having the time of her life on Christmas morning with all of the discarded wrapping paper, bows, and ribbons. Of course she won't care at all about any of the actual gifts we got her with all of that excitement around. Well, now that I've rambled, I hope everyone is also enjoying the last days of the Christmas season!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

The tree looks great! I'm just coming to the realization that you will not be in "the ville" this year or probably any other year from now on. So sad! Miss you lots! P.S. Derek did not get the job in Boise, but he hasn't heard back from the Reno firm yet (ugh).

F.Kurose said...

Dear Taylors.


Hello! What's up?
We're Kurose family.

Thank you for letter from you.
We enjoyed reading it.
We're galad to hear that Kaiya,a pretty baby of yours,has grown in such a short time.
We saw Kaiya's pictures is put on your blog.
After all,your baby is so pretty.

We heard Br.Taylor is studying very hard!
We are assisting him and hope that he do him best and can finish the program.

We are fine!

Thank you for reading this sentence.

Merry Chrismas!