Thursday, November 29, 2007

Kaiya's Christmas Tree

Kaiya and I decorated a small Christmas tree for her room a few days ago. It turned out pretty well, and here are some pictures from our first official mother daughter activity:



Kaiya helped by chewing on the ornaments, just to make sure they were "good" enough for the tree
The cat wanted to help too.
This is a great photo. I thought I had put Kai far enough from the tree so that she couldn't reach it, and right when I turned around to take the picture she was grabbing for it. So if you can imagine me yelling "Kaiya, NO!" right as the picture was taken you'll enjoy it a lot more. The one below is equally good, as Kaiya crawls toward the tree with a mischievous look on her face...
The finished product!


1 comment:

Pacers said...

Crys! Your tree looks fun! I predict Kai will find her way to that tree before the year's end and wreak some havoc :)