Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Friend




Kaiya has recently discovered the cat. The cat doesn't seem to really care for her, but on this particular occasion, Kitty was more than happy to let Kai pet her. Kaiya was just playing in her jumper when the cat started rubbing on her, you know how cats do that to everything. So Kai started to pet her and the cat loved it. And she was surprisingly gentle. Kitty usually tries to bite her if Kai touches her, so I was close by ready to intervene and thought that I might as well take a few pictures (when don't I think that these days?). We were all enjoying this moment, however the photo session ended abruptly when Kaiya discovered the cat's tail and thought it might be tasty. She grabbed it and had it headed straight towards her mouth. Luckily I was able to drop my camera and stop her before she ended up with a hairball of her own.

1 comment:

Keri said...

cute pictures crystal. and I love your new page layout. have a good thanksgiving!