Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween




For Halloween we dressed Kaiya up as Tinkerbell, and I have to say that she was probably the cutest Tinkerbell ever! Patrick and I decided to match her and he was Captain Hook and I was Peter Pan. We dressed up for the Trunk or Treat ward party last weekend and then again for Trick or Treat last night. I was really excited to have Trick or Treaters because we've not had them before. And I wasn't disappointed. We had so many cute little clowns and Darth Vaders and witches and so many more. Kaiya decided that she was tired and cranky soon after they started coming, so she and I didn't get to see all of them, but we had a lot of fun and are excited for next Halloween too. We've already decided that Kaiya should be Pebbles from the Flinstones. We think she'll be so cute!

2 comments:

Pacers said...

You guys look fabulous! And yes, Kai is the cutest Tinkerbell I've ever seen. :) Holidays are so much more fun when you get into them. I didn't get dressed up this year, and I'm thinking I missed out!

Chelsea said...

Yes, and Patrick could be Fred and you Wilma. That would rock (no pun intended)! Yaba Daba Doo! P.S. The whole Peter Pan theme was awesome. You guys look fantabulous!