Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Six Months Old!!






I can't believe it. Kaiya is already six months old! She is so much fun these days and doing so many new things. I love it, but it makes me sad to think how fast the past six months have gone by and how in six more she'll no longer be a baby. Today she had to get more shots and that was not fun for either of us. But so far she's doing a lot better than the last time. So we'll keep our fingers crossed and hope this one won't be so bad. Also new in Kaiya's life: zucchini! I made her some the other day and she loved it! I wasn't sure it would be a success after the way she wholeheartedly rejected her peas, but zucchini seems to be a new favorite. She's getting to be such a big girl and she's such a good baby. Patrick and I are enjoying every day with her and having so much fun watching her grow!

1 comment:

star said...

Six months already?!?! Wow! She is quite the little lady!