Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Whole World is a Stage

I know the setting of this video is kind of odd, but it's the only place she will hold still long enough to film even a short movie. A few months ago, Kaiya started repeating the songs she has been hearing. At first it was just portion of them, but now there are several songs she knows all the way through. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABCs, Popcorn Popping, Once There was a Snow Man are some of the songs she sings all the way through now. She usually won't sing the whole song unless she's doing it for herself, but this filming site is the other location that seems to be her stage. We are super proud of how fast she is picking up new words and that for the most part she even knows what she is saying. Not Bad for a 25 month old.

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is such a sweet video. She even gets a lot of the timing correct by holding her notes out. And I think a LOT of kids sing while on the "pot". I know Lane did (probably still does) and I KNOW I did since, well, I pretty much NEVER stopped singing (OR talking). HA! Anyway, glad you caught the performance in action.

The Giffs said...

Love her stage. What a beautiful voice!