Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Video


Poor Leah is the classic second child. By six weeks old I'm sure we had at least 500 pictures of Kaiya and several videos. We have considerably less of Leah. Even though she has been smiling for 3 weeks now this is the first time I've attempted to capture it on camera (amazingly, I was successful on the first attempt) and this is also the first video I took of her. I wanted to get her smiling on video, but instead, she sneezed, and Kaiya politely responded, "Bless you Leah". I thought it was cute anyway.


1 comment:

Christina said...

She is so cute! I love reading your blog because I seem to be in the same situations as you. Poor Tyler has WAY less pics taken of him than Joshua did, Joshua is jealous of the attention Tyler gets and he has colic also!

It's so nice to know i'm not alone in these things!