Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Cute Photo



It's Kaiya's first pose! She'll often smile for the camera if I ask her to, but she never holds it long enough for me to actually get the picture. So here's her very first smiling pose.


In other news, things are getting crazy with the move. We are leaving here next Tuesday morning, and want to have everything packed by Monday. Patrick is working through Saturday, of course there's church on Sunday, and I have my very last appointment with my midwife Monday morning. So it's finally starting to feel like we've got to get things done! We're not sure if we'll have internet access once we get down there or not, so I'm hoping to do at least one more post before we leave... if I have time.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's coming up so fast! it's always so exciting (and stressful)to move. Do you have a place ready when you get there? Good Luck with everything!

Pacers said...

CRAZY! I can't believe how quickly this is all happening for you - be sure to take it as easy as you can, you don't want to have your baby early. We're excited for you, you'll have to keep us updated.

Christina said...

That was quick! I hope the move goes smoothly for you. Stay in touch!