Friday, November 21, 2008

You Guessed it!

Amazingly enough, everyone guessed correctly! We are pregnant again! Thanks for all of the congratulations and well wishes. So far this pregnancy has been SO different from my last. I have hardly been sick at all, just tired, I haven't fainted, I can eat pretty much whatever (except for a baked potato, yuck), and my baby belly has already appeared. The tentative due date is May 15th, and we are about 15 weeks along. So far, so good! We also want everyone to play our baby game, and guess the gender, due date, etc. It's really fun, so please guess if you haven't already! Just click on the yellow expectnet link on the right. We will continue to update you on any new developments, and in the meantime we'll be searching for the perfect name, waiting to find out baby's gender, and prepping Kaiya on becoming a big sister!

2 comments:

Keri said...

wow youre already 15 weeks another 4-6 weeks and you'll know the sex. how fun. Since youre not as sick im saying BOY. and whats up with this kid not liking baked potato isnt he gonna be born in Idaho. LOL ill be checking back for updates.

Carrie said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy you haven't been sick with this one! I'm also so happy everything is going so well! Miss you!