Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Masterpiece

We bought Kaiya some of those bathtub crayons and she's in love. They're actually really cool. They write really easily so she doesn't have to press hard (which can be a problem with regular crayons), she can write under water, and they wash off so easily. They are a great toy in the bathtub. One problem: she recently began sampling them as food. I thought taking them away once or twice when she did that would cure her, but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting kids to NOT want to eat crayons?


3 comments:

Pacers said...

Ohhh, I like the new background. And how cool are bath crayons? I want them for me! :) I've also seen these little plastic flute bath toys that you fill with water - I really want to get those too. I'm getting excited for Christmas because I'm bored with all of Mia's toys!

Keri said...

hey thats funny. i find chunks or crayon too in trevors mouth i think there is no hope when it comes to eating crayons but as long as they dont choke it wont kill them. i guess thats my motto the more kids you have. LOL its great fiber. LOL

Noelle said...

That's so fun! We only have a stand up shower and our kids hate getting in it. Those crayons are a good idea to get them in the shower! As for eating crayons I have no idea. We recently caught Drew smoking a crayon and I freaked out!