Monday, September 01, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Lately every time I go into the bathroom Kaiya does this:
...and waits for me to come out. It's so funny and I never cease to be surprised when I open the door and she's right there. She's also taken to carrying around these two giraffes and doing to them the things that she does throughout the day. She puts them "nigh-nigh", gives them drinks, pretends she's putting lotion on them, and yesterday she even tried to take them potty. Luckily I intervened before they got thrown into the toilet, and helped her pretend they were going potty with the lid safely closed. All in a day's work I suppose.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

So as I was looking at Kaiya's little butt sticking in the air I was thinking about you guys using gDiapers. I checked out the website and thinking about jumping on the bandwagon when we move to Utah. Do you still use them and like them? Let me know what you think.