Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Kaiya Overload... If that's Possible

Yesterday I took a bunch of Kaiya videos because she has been doing some really cute things recently and I wanted to share. Enjoy!




These 2 videos are of Kaiya's new skill: winking! Or at least trying to. It's so cute, I had to share the videos.



This is Kaiya saying her body parts. She knows more than this, but the video was getting a little long. She's always really proud of herself when she tells you all of them, but you wouldn't know it by the complete nonchalant attitude she displays in this video.

This video is a collection of funny things Kai does. We love our little cutie!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Hahaha! She is so smart and cute. She's one and how many months? I love her crying like a baby!

Keri said...

oh how precious. I remember teaching Tyler our oldest all those kinds of things and It wasnt till i read you blog that it reminded me of all that one on one time you have with your first. it made me want to do the same for trevor. its just so hard the more kids you have. youre such a good mommy and she is so smart. enjoy all this time you have with your first they really are neat moments.

Keiko said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! My favorite one is trying to wink, and how does the baby said? She cried SO cute! I didn't know Kaiya has eczema. Hot Springs sounds fun, too!

Laura said...

Kaiya is soo adorable! It's so funny seeing her try to wink! What a cutie!!