Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spaghetti Face!!




Our Internet has been down for a few days, and now that it's back up I'm so excited to post pictures of Kai's first experience with Spaghetti! The other night we stripped her down to her diaper and let her try it, and she loved it so much! She kept shoving the noodles into her mouth even though most of them just fell back out again. I think she ended up with more on her belly and in her lap than in her stomach. She did eventually figure out that it was falling on her belly and began to eat it off of her own tummy. We put her in the bath afterward and ended up with a bright orange ring around the tub when she was done. It was a lot of fun to watch her eat it, but it's so messy I don't think we'll do it all the time!

4 comments:

Pacers said...

Spaghetti is the best! Way to go Kai! Does she slurp the noodles yet?

Keri said...

oh my goodness what a crack up. thanks for sharing pics of that messy discovery. LOL

Keiko said...

She does look like enjoying it! I'm SO sorry I never e-mail you about oyako don. I never had recipe! I'll e-mail you promise.

Noelle said...

I love these pictures! She looks like she had so much fun!