Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Isn't she cute?

Lately Kaiya has been falling asleep like this. I put her down for naps and bedtime awake, and I can hear her playing for usually at least 15 minutes, and then everything goes quiet. I go in to check on her and she's fallen asleep on her giraffe again. She loves this giraffe so much and holds him sitting up until she is too tired and lays down right on top of him. I usually try to move her into a more comfortable position, but always leave the giraffe right next to her. I don't think I could sleep in this position, but it seems to be a favorite for Kai!

2 comments:

Pacers said...

That is the sweetest thing ever.

amy jane carpenter said...

She is soooo darling! Can I just have her for a day?
Anyways, so glad that your little girl sleeps. Maybe she could give Ethan some pointers? He seems to have forgotten how. Miss you!