Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Exciting New Things

A few days ago we went to the liquor store where we buy our American food and we came across this "Ice Cucumber" Pepsi. Feeling adventurous, we purchased said Pepsi. It is an interesting flavor, and I'm not sure that I would normally associate the two together, but overall it wasn't too bad. We also saw this mini watermelon and decided to give it a try. As a gift for shopping there, the store clerks gave us some mini beer on our way out. It's kind of a funny gift to give for shopping at their store, but I guess it is a liquor store. Don't worry though, we gave it to the neighbors.

1 comment:

Spiresfam said...

ooooooh interesting! I asked my brother if he tasted that there. He said it just came out so he didn't have a chance to. Is it here in the states? I don't get out much! :)