Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yoga

I recently started doing my prenatal yoga DVD again. I was doing it during Kaiya's naps a few months ago, but these days by naptime I am usually ready for a nap myself. I don't like having the TV on while Kaiya is awake, but I figured I needed the exercise and it's mostly just music and slow movement, so it's probably not that bad. Kaiya is really good while I'm doing it and mostly just plays with her toys all around me. But I guess she has been paying more attention than I thought, because the other day I caught her in a position like this: I asked her what she was doing. She looked up at me and simply stated, "yoga". Now she goes around doing her "yoga" (which is basically her in any position putting one leg up in the air and shaking it) all day. It's so cute and so funny!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is so funny! She is one dedicated little lady. How cute!

Carrie said...

That is sooooo cute! Way to go for doing prenatal yoga! I should probably be doing something like that....oh well. :)
So how are you feeling? I hope your body is treating you kindly.
We just reached 32 weeks and I can't believe we only have around 8 more to go! Crazy exciting! Take care!

Christina said...

That is SO dang cute!

Laura said...

that's so funny! she's just like mommy!