Sunday, October 26, 2008

She's Growing Up...

Today was Kaiya's first day in nursery (sniff sniff). I sat in there with her the whole time and she did really well. It's a small class, and the other kids who were there today were all older, so they kind of just left her alone and she did her thing. She especially loved snack time, and ate more than any of the other kids I think. She was so quiet that at the end of the class the teachers asked me if she could talk yet! I know she'll open up more as she gets used to it, and she seemed to have a lot of fun. I just can't believe my baby is in nursery though! Time goes by too fast.

2 comments:

Pacers said...

:) It's alright - it's a good thing. I think they learn a lot of important social skills in nursery!

Noelle said...

Nursery is the best!! It is SO sad to have them leave you and then you go back to relief society and realized you've just listened and understood the entire lesson!! Then there may come a time where they want to stay with you and you're trying to shove them through the nursery door! Hahaha. Nursery is such a bitter sweet thing!