Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter



Our Easter was pretty good. We went to church in the morning, Kaiya had her nap when we got home, and then we gave her her Easter basket. She was so excited and pulled everything out immediately. I couldn't' even get a picture of her with the basket before she pulled it apart. She received all new bath toys in her basket so I can rotate the ones she has with the new ones. She gets bored with playing with the same ones every day. Later in the day we let her hunt for eggs. She was really good at it (I guess all the practicing payed off) and found about five or six and put them in her basket before she decided she'd just rather play with them. It was really cute. Unfortunately my camera died after the basket pictures, so this is all the photographic evidence we have of Kaiya's first Easter. I made lamb for dinner and it turned out really well! I was nervous because it was my first attempt at cooking a lamb, but I think it was a success. We hope you enjoyed your Easter day as well!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Kaiya is so cute! I love her hair, she has so much. I'm so sad we never got to see her, but thank goodness for blogs.

Chelsea said...

Yay for Easter. I almost called you today on my drive back home, but I figured you were probably hanging out with Patrick on Friday night. Anyways, totally miss you. We'll have to catch up soon.