Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tejas Amigos!!

Last week Kaiya and I flew out to Texas to surprise my parents and spend a week with them. My sister Sarah is there right now also with her family, so it was really fun for the babies to be able to play together. They got along really well and had a lot of fun, aside from Kaiya trying to beat Miles up in the bathtub. We had a really good trip and were able to spend a lot of time outside, which was nice becuase the weather here has been so cold we haven't been outside in months. Here is a picture overload of our trip. We hope you enjoy!


We dressed the babies up in coordinating outfits to take pictures on our last day there (the pictures are in reverse order)



One day we went to the beach and Kaiya enjoyed trying to eat the sand, while I enjoyed trying to keep the sand out of her mouth.
My parents and their grandbabies



Kaiya and Miles enjoying a meal together



The babies fighting over who got to pull up the grass first


We took the kids to the park one day and they had tons of fun. Kaiya liked the swings the best and was a little afraid of the slide



The babies had so much fun playing together and we all had a great time. We can't wait to go back again!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like a good trip indeed. I must say, that I total picture you in my head as Crystal with blonde hair. So, your hair seems so dark to me without the highlights. But, who can honestly afford them these days?

Patrick and Crystal said...

Not me! But really my hair got a lot darker after Kai was born. Pregnancy is so crazy; everything about you changes!

star said...

Love the short hair! Very cute!