Saturday, May 03, 2014

Best Laundry Detergent for Cloth Diapers!

I have finally found it.  Patrick bought this laundry detergent because it was on sale a few weeks ago.  Not our normal stuff.  But let me tell you it cleans cloth diapers better than any other detergent we've used. We've been cloth diapering now for a combined total of about 5 years.  So that's a lot of other detergents tried.  Not to mention the amount of times I've had to strip the diapers (Google it) or add weird concoctions to the wash in an effort to get them smelling nice instead of nasty.  After the first time washing with this fabulous stuff, the diapers came out smelling like, well, not smelling at all.  Completely neutral.  Which, in my opinion, is exactly how a diaper should smell.  

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm totally surprised! I find this detergent has a strong smell to it. Have you ever tried Rockin Green?