Monday, July 07, 2008

So Lazy...

Patrick is in Denver for a conference on Japanese Americans. He has been gone for five days. He won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Today I feel so lazy. I feel like what's the point of doing all the normal housework stuff if nobody is coming home to notice. Don't worry, I'm still living in the land of laundry, dishes, and picking up toys, but I'm having to force myself to do it way more than normal. Good thing Patrick comes home tomorrow, because I need to get out of this laziness funk. Plus, I kind of miss the guy. Okay, I really really really miss the guy.

6 comments:

Pacers said...

I wish I was there so we could rent a good chick flick and make some sweet brownies and ice cream or something. :) Ryan is going out of town for six days next week and I'm not looking forward to it either!!!

Noelle said...

That's so funny how a person reacts when their significant other isn't there. I kinda did the exact opposite when Kurt was gone for a week. I LOVED cleaning and the house was spotless compared to when he left. I also LOVE your 4th of July post. It's too bad Patrick wasn't there to be with you guys but he can still see from your post how cute Kaiya looked!

Chelsea said...

I love the picture of Kaiya eating corn of the cob. Super cute! I say stop picking up the toys. Take a break and have a lazy day. Embrace the laziness. Embrace the laziness. Just for one day. Can I come to the chick flick/brownie party? Sounds fun.

Leah Remillet said...

i totally understand! if tay wont be home one night, i always feel like 'what's the point of making dinner? the kids and i can eat cereal'. i loose all interest if hes not home to share it with.

Keiko said...

I was the same. When Jared was gone for 3 weeks, I didn't do much! (I read a lot of books though. ) So not motivating when your hubby is gone. You realize how special and best friend he is. I think it was harder than I thought it would be since at the end I got an ulcer. LOL! A little embarrassing, but Jared can never get a job involves long business trips for sure. By the way, Kaiya is getting SO cute. I need to see you guys perhaps before this summer is over.

Leah Armstrong said...

Hey Crystal, I just discovered your blog. I added you to my fav blog list. You'll have to check out our blog.

Where are ya'll living now? Back in the states? What's going on?